- Privacy and Data Use Policy From time to time We may invite you to provide Us with personal information in order to provide you with services (such as access to email newsletters and competitions). In order to deliver such services, We will need to process and store your personal information and may need to transfer it to the relevant partners and to Our service providers for processing both inside and outside the European Economic Area.
- Please note that countries outside the EEA may not have the same level of protection as countries within the EEA, but We always demand that those parties to whom We transfer data adhere to the same security procedures that We follow ourselves.
- By submitting your personal information, you consent to such processing and transfers in connection with such orders, offers or services and for any other purposes to which you consent at the time you provide the information.
- In the event that We transfer the business which is providing services to you to another supplier, you also agree that as part of the purchase your data may be transferred to the new supplier.
- In order to enable Us to provide you with a personalised browsing experience, this site uses 'cookie' information collection technology, which stores information about site usage.
- We will only use your personal information for purposes for which you have consented although from time to time we may sell or rent your personal information to third parties for the purpose of marketing offers, or for promotions that we feel you may find of interest. In order to protect your privacy, We are registered in accordance with and seek to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal information to comply with the same.
- However, the Internet is not a totally secure medium and you acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent We are required to accept such responsibility by Data Protection legislation applicable in the UK.
- If you do not agree with this privacy and data use policy you should
not submit your personal information on this web-site.